Call an Expert! (610) 356-1800
Newtown Square • Philadelphia • Detroit • Cincinnati • Sacramento • Rochester • Lehighton • Langhorne • Lincoln • Willow Grove • Totowa • Pottsville
Voxco’s Telephone Survey Software (CATI / IVR) includes a set of functionalities that increases interviewer productivity and includes the following features:
• Data are centralized and stocked in real time to ensure efficient management of studies.
• Listening in, recording and monitoring functionalities enabling quality control.
• As an integral component of Voxco’s multichannel data collection platform, this software can be combinedwith other collection modes to optimize survey results.
• All collected data stored in a single database.
• Data analysis and reporting completed within a very short period of time.
• Software modules integrated within the multichannel data collection platform, for optimal productivity.
• Advanced questionnaire scripting tools.
• Questionnaire scripting using a text-to-speech converter or pre-recorded sound files.
• Includes dial and redial protocols.
• Surveys can be conducted in inbound or outbound mode.
• IVR - Automated Telephone Surveys:
• Substantially reduce the high costs usually associated with input and encoding.
• 24/7 support for respondents.
• Powerful and user-friendly solution.
• Advanced redialing settings for maximum productivity.
• Call-back prioritization management through an optimized control system.
• Possibility of dispatching call-backs.
• Highly advanced quota control system (simple, crossed, multiple, grouped quotas, etc.)
• Access to reports in real time via Internet or Intranet.
• Simple audio and video monitoring easily accessible from outside.
• Complement to surveys via mobiles, Web (CAWI) or face-to-face (CAPI).